Monday, March 17, 2008

MY HUBBY^_^

Sometimes its just make me think how lucky i am for having a very nice husband... Hes one of a kind:P where can u find a husband that lets you do whatever u want??? even having another boyfriend if you want to just because he thinks im still so young and wants to have fun!... Soo understanding, fair, and a genious! in short hes too good to be true! .. it made me think sometimes that i must be really good in my past life for me to have him! sometimes i realize i dont deserve him but he always makes me feel that i do... words cant explain how much i love him!
He can be a freak if he wants to! ohh what am i saying! HE TURN ME INTO ONE! hahahha but i love it! it make me feel confident.. he taught me alot...because of him i am who i am now. HES THE BEST HUSBAND IN THE WORLD! HAHAH WALA NA MOPALAG! DIS IS MY BLOG! LOL

0 comments: